Child has rashes, itchy skin after reaction to oats. Suggested Montek LC. Safe medicine?

Hi, My name is Rajeshwari Mathad. I am 28 year s old. I had a TB when I was 20 years old. Then I took a complete course of medicine and recovered faster than normal. Now I have started allergic to cold . I get cold even if I wash some clothes or go out in the early morning. My doctor suggested me a novalizer after I complained of having cough . I have a 3 year old son who gets cold and cough frequently and also gets tonsills. He recently got a skin allergy after having Quaker Oats. He has rashes all over his body and itchy skin. I visited chest physician for my case. He checked my son s skin and cold allergy and he suggested my son a montek LC Kid tablet for 1 month. I just want to know whether this is the right medicine for my son. As it is given for asthama patients. How safe it will be for my son??
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012