Child has rash type bumps on legs. Treated with counter wart treatment, had benedryl, clariton. What is it?

My son is 5 years old. He has rash type bumps on his legs for over two months. Warts are common on my side of the family so I thought they were warts. So was treating it with over the counter wart treatment. Than a couple of weeks ago my son got very sick for over a week. High fevers from 102 to 103 none stop for two days and was told by pediatric dr. it was his allergies. Than after putting him on benedryl and Clariton. The rash got worse, it spread to all over his body some in clusters and some by themselves very rapidly over a week. He is almost covered from head to toe. Went back to pediatric doctor who said they had no clue than went to a dermotoglist immediately afterwards. They said it look like molluscum but said it growing too rapidly to be that. They took a biopsy of it but still no word. Been giving him benedryl, Clariton and rubbinh hydrocortisone cream now for two weeks. Nothing is working and don't know what else to do. Any advice?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013