Child has rash similar to chicken pox, no fever, has difficulty in sleeping, skin seems to be full of scars. Cause?

hello my 2 yrs old boy have a rash which is very similar as chicken pox and are very itchy it came first 9 mths ago just 6 mths after he had chicken pox my son can t sleep properly because of the itching and his skin is now full of scarves . Also he does have a high temperature with no ther symptome sometimes could this be due to the spots ? they always appeared on his back neck , shoulders, back of head then legs , back and face but had never had any on tummy what can it be please ? it has been seen by many gp but they all seem to doubt and don t really know what it can be , i have been told from them so far that it was chicken pox (from hospital doctor) , ecsema, scabies , molloscum callosum and today a kind of ecsema but no cream , anti biotics have cured him and the spots are still coming usually in groups also the doctor has refused to refer him to see a skin specialist please let me know what do you think it can be ? can it be someting in his blood? can it be an allergy ...? thanks melanie
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012