Thanks for posting on HCM,
It seems that your daughter developed contact dermatitis which could be due to irritant or allergy
. Contact dermatitis is a condition in which the skin becomes red, sore, or inflamed after direct contact with a substance. They are many irritants around the household that could be responsible especially body lotions, shampoos, rubber gloves etc and also many allergens around the household that could also cause the allergy. How ever it will have been nice to have look at the rashes. Anyways since they went away so fast, it is most probably allergic contact dermatitis
. Next time it occurs try to identify the allergen or causative substances (disperse of it or let your daughter avoid that).
Hope this helps