Child has rash on stomach, back and arms. Could this be because she is teething?

HI, I have a 2 year old and when I was getting her ready for bed this evening, I noticed a rash on her stomach , back and arms. It is tiny red small rash. She is in great form. Getting a tooth up with a runny nose but still eating and drinking lots. Could this be because she is teething . She has no temp and the rash did fade away when I pressed down on them. I just checked her now and she is sleeping away and temp is fine. I just noticed the rash at 6.30. It was not there this afternoon. Should I be worrried? Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013