Child has rash on limbs, tummy, vomiting, appetite decreased. German measles?

Baby is 8 months old has broken out in a rash on her limbs and tummy but not her face red dots but not lumpy. Last night after her bottle which she drank she vomitted it all back up (but may have had too much to eat- as she ate well yesterday evening) and today has little interest in food. And today the rash has faded considerably and disappeared altogether in other areas. At first I thought it was german measles but now I'm not so sure.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013