Child has rash on buttocks and legs after taking antibiotics, excessive drooling, fever. What should I do?

Hi my baby got a shot yesterday and antibiotics due to an infection in his ears and throat , this evening he has a rash all over his bottom and traveling down his legs I also noticed excessive drooling, which he had before the doctors visit yesterday also (drooling)... I ve read that I should take him to tue emergency room bc he has more then the rash going on. He also has a temp which I have been controlling with Tylenol . What should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012