Child has rash on bums with diarrhea, itching and red with bumps. Diapers worn during night. Whats the remedy?

My 2 1/2 year old daughter has had this rash onherbum for over 4 weeks and I want to say I remember it starting on our spring break vacation in after she had a 1 day case of diarria. She usually gets a rash from diarria but goes away in about 2-3 days. We are going on a month now. She is complaining that they itch and they are very bumpy and red now. Last night she was saying her tee tee hurt (it was slightly red but no rash). I have tried diaper creme. She is potty trained now and has little accidents and never goes number 2 anywhere but potty now. When she had diarria she only pooped in diaper at nap time and once during night (which was over a month ago) Any idea what this is or what will help? She bathes/showers every night and isnt left in soiled clothes longer than 5 min during day. She only wears diapers at nap time and bedtime . HELP
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012