Child has rash on arm and legs, fatigue, thinning hair, abdominal pain. Family history of lymphoma. Given Benadryl

my daughter developed a rash on her upper left arm tonight and had some blotchy skin on legs and arms. It went away gradully but I gave her 25mg of benadryl. The "rash" continued to travel to little areas on her body. She has been very fatigued and has has thinning hair this past year. She complains of abdominal pain and not feeling like herself. The rash is a first. Her dad is currently getting treatment for Lymphoma so I don't know if she is stressed or if she has something more serious.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013