Child has rash and swelling on thigh, testicles and penis. Started baby food. Related?

My 6 month old baby boy has a red rash and swelling over inner left thigh, testicles and penis. At first I thought it was diaper rash and was just on inner thigh. We treated it with desitin. However, today it seems to have spread to testicles and penis. They look red and swollen. My son got vaccines on Thursday and started trying baby food this week. He had oatmeal on Thursday and Friday and had avocado yesterday and today. However, I don t think it is avocado b/c some of the rash was there yesterday morning. Could this be from new foods and allergy or from vaccines? My family has little if any family allergies.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013