Child has pus filled spot under eye, surrounding redness. What could this be?

Hi My 2 year old daughter had an allergic reaction to some washing powder on her face which caused spots to come out which came up and faded from time to time, since this has happen we have stopped using the washing powder and went back to the one we were using in the first place. Under her left eye she has a very red angry spot with pus in it, the redness has kind of spreaded under her eye, i am thinking of taking her to the doctor s to get it checked out,what do you think it might be ?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012