Child has prominent vein, no pain, congestion. History of nosebleed

My daughter. 8 years old, 57 pounds, 3ft 8in. She has a history of nose bleeds and allergies. Usually the medicines cause the bleeding because she gets too dry. She eats like a bird most often, but has been like that for years. She has a limited sugar diet . No caffine. Her vein leading from the middle of the left side of the collar bone to the middle of the chest has become very prominent over the last few days. It is very bright blue and bulging enough to be felt, but she has not complained of pain. She has not complained of anything but a little conjestion, which is normal at the end of ragweed season for her.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012