Child has post nasal drip, cough, taking Zyrtec. What should I do?

My 6 yr old daughter has post nasal drip issues. She has major night time cough . Her doctor says it s coz of the season change. Since a month she s been on zyrtec syrup at night as an antiallergic. Then for 3 days had otrivin nasal spray . Then for 3 days had clenil composit nebulizer . Cough went away for a week but it s back. So now the doctor said give rinoclenil spray at night and reduce the dose of zyrtec to half a teaspoon every night. now she has a dry barking kind of cough in the day as well since today.I just don t know what to do. Had a blood test which showed a slight bacterial infection but since she has no fever the doctor said no antibiotics. What should I do next??
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012