Child has poking in heart, breathing difficulty, had asthma when younger

Hi, I m a 13 year old female and I feel this awkward poking in my heart . It s at the bottom area of my heart, to be more specific. It feels like something curved and slim (like a finger ) is rapidly attacking it for a range of 10-30 seconds. This started about a month or two ago and for the past week, it s been happening about 2-3 times per day varying in the amount of pain. If it helps, I ve been on my period for 1.5 years, am 5 8 and weigh 107 lbs. I have a hard time breathing when I run but have grown out of asthma at the age of 7, so I m not sure if its coming back or not. Sometimes my back hurts and I have TMJ which is a jaw disorder. Any answers would be greatly appreciated and thanks for your help!
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012