Child has pink eye, swollen tonsil, cough, no phlegm. Should I be worried?

My daughter Lillian is (29 months old) Almost 2 1/2. she just got over having pink eye in both of her eye s a little over two weeks ago a long with a cold . Now it looks like her left tonsil is slightly swollen and has a long bright red vein going across it diagonally from the top left to the right bottom. She has a small cough but it doesn t sound like she has any Flem in her lungs. I am wondering if this is something I should be seriously worried about and take her to her pediatrician , or is it some sort of irritation that will go away on it s own? Thank you very much, Heather B.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012