Child has pink cheeks, hot to the touch, rash on arm, swollen gland behind ear. Taken Septra

My 9 yr. old daughter just finished 10 days of Septra for a UTI that has resolved, and woke up yesterday with a fever of 102 and her cheeks were bright pink and mottled. She is fever free today, but the bright pink cheeks remain and they are hot to the touch. She also has a faint mottled, pink looking rash that is hot to the touch on her upper L arm and around the perimeter or her neck. She has been putting ice packs on them to relieve the heat. She also has a sore, swollen gland under her R ear. I am planning on taking her to the Dr. in the morning, but would like to know if more immediate attention is necessary. Thank you!
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012