Child has petchial rash, normal lab results, taken Benadryl, asthma attack. Any direction?

My 11 year old broke out in a petchial rash on her arms, I took her to the doctor and all her lab results came back normal, the doctor said it might be an allergic reaction , gave her a shot of steroids and told me to give her Benadryl . 3 weeks later we have the same issue along with an asthma atack(she is asthmatic). Gave her Benadryl about 3 weeks later we have exactly same issue.. We have a food journal and am not really seeing how it could be food... She does have allergies to penicillin , trees, animals, grasses, dust, mold and mildew and is asthmatic... Beyond that she is healthy... The rash is only on her arms and shoulders, watching it spread is odd.. Any direction would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012