Child has periodic bout of tonsillitis, suspicion of allergy. Recommended Romilast, Pneumonococcal vaccine. Advise?

My 14 year old daughter has been suffering from tonsilitis- off & on since child hood. Recently her doc told me that she could be allergic to certain foods which are causing the problem. He recommended Romilast 10 mg for 4 months & Pneuococcal Vaccine & Influenza vaccine should I go ahead with the treatment . I searched on Google but Romilast seems to be a drug for asthma - please advise.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012