Child has peeling skin. Blood work normal. What could it be?

I have a 4 yr old son, his hands, feet , knees, and elbows have been peeling for over 2wks now. We have taken him into the doctor, who first said it was hand foot and mouth, then eczema , the possibly cause by strep . There was blood work done and everything came back fine. No signs of any virus or abnormal counts. He is a very heathly child and we cant figure out what is wrong with him. We are going to a deremotologist next week. Do you have any idea what it could be? He did not have any fever or illness previous to the skin peeling
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012