Child has patella luxation. MRI scan shows high patella, muscles in the fray. What can it be?

Hello, I m a child of twelve years old, and I live in the Netherlands. I ve get 10 months ago a patella luxation with walking, I don t know how my patella was coming out of the box , I ve did physioteraphy,I m tested, and I was tested good.But since the summervacation, was there one new problem. I ve been already go to the hospital and speak that orthopete again, and he was sending me to clinic of the hospital, and I did a MRI-SCAN. There was coming out that my patella s very high, and that they re muscles in the fray, on the outside of my patella. And I was searching on google what it can be, cause I/ve the feelings that I ve been not serious, and I was something like PFPS , that s what I ve have, the same things, and its one silly pain, I can t go on my bicycle (I m now in Year 1 of the secundary school,-.-), I can t do round moves, and with go to another lessons, it s hurts too! Can I ve PFPS?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012