Child has pain while passing bowels, stools seem to be runny, taking movicol and calpol. Suggestion?

hello i have a boy aged 8years old who at the moment is in pain as he can t open his bowels he s taking a powdered medication called movicol and calpol it does help him go but still has times where he ends up in so much pain and unable to go, not sure what i can do to help him go, he s also leaking and its very runny, any advice will be very grateful thank you for reading my email hope to here from you soon from miss g lauder
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012