Child has pain near belly button after eating. Taken Zentel and Dependal with no relief. What is the problem?

My daughter is 4yrs 6mths old.For the last three weeks she is complaining about stomach pain near the belly button region.This pain comes especially after eating something and then goes away after sometime.She is able to carry out all her daily activities properly.After one week of complain took her to a Dr.He suggested Zentel for deworning and gave Dependal.That too didnt improve her condition. Stool and urine tests are also Fine. USG done too.Pl let me know what the problem is.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013