Child has pain in vagina, burning urination, strong odor from urine. Suggestion

My child who is now 5, has had an on going vagina issue that I keep going rounds with the doctors and getting no where except her symptoms have became worse as years have gone by. She is always complaining of her privates hurting, stinging, feeling funny when she bends down, hurts and burns when urinates, says sometimes it feels like its on fire. In her older years she has started to jump in pain if I apply cream and touch just even barely over her clitoris. It s always red and often there s white residue. And there is a strong oder. I need answers.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013