Child has pain in right side. Blood test and ultrasounds clear. Worried about signet ring carcinoma

My 9 year old daughter has been suffering in the last 2 months with severe right side ( loer and upper side) pain intially. Now stomach has been badly affected as she s in pain every time after eating soft food or soups. All blood tests and ultrasound results are clear, still she s not getting any better, still having pain the lower right side and screams in pain every time she goes to toilet( urine test is clear..) I am so worried as endoscopy is not done yet and i worry the worst - signet ring carcinoma ...
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012