Thank you for your query.
Kindly correct me if I am wrong in what I have understood:
1. The pain is in the right upper and lower abdomen
2. Pain increases after eating food
3. Pain occurs when she is passing urine
4. Blood and urine tests are normal
What part of the abdomen has been examined by ultrasound
- whole or KUB region? What are the clinical findings? Is your daughter constipated? If there is intestinal obstruction
due to signet ring carcinoma
, as per your suspicion, then there ought to be bloating
of the abdomen and vomitings.
By the description it appears that we are missing some thing either in the history or clinical examination. It is advisable to re-assess the child clinically to come to some differential diagnosis whereafter relevant investigations can lead us to a definite diagnosis.
I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction.