Child has pain in genital area when in water. What is the matter?

My 15 month old daughter appears to be in pain in her genital area, but this only manifests when she is in the water in her bath at night. Almost as soon as she is in the water and the water is touching in her genital area, she points to this area and cries and looks concerns. When she is not in the bath she does not appear to be in pain and does not touch this area at all. What is the matter??
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012
This is most likely that she is passing urine in water. which is common and warmth of urine being more than water she feels odd and cries. it will stop on its own in few days.