Child has pain, dizziness, elevated BP, headache, enlarged spleen. Pain in side, cold hands

my 14yo son has had left side pain and dizziness for almost a month with his bp elevated at times as high as 150/100. He has headaches multiple times a week and an enlarged spleen . Mono and cytomegaly tests are neg, cbc wnl WBC 6.0. platlets 260. yesterday he complained that the pain in his side was worse and had a temp 99.7. His hands are blotchy and ice cold. he describes the pain as a stabbing pain like there is a knife being twisted inside of him. 800mg of motrin did not help at all. 50mg tramadol did bring pain from 9/10 to 5/10. His spleen is visible and when I palpated his LUQ he is very tender under rib cage and i can feel his pulse
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012