Child has not had motion for 4 days. Medication not helping. Taking Novolac. Related?

my baby girl 17 months years ago she currently facing problem dont want pass motion i try to give her yogurt, fruits but also dont want pass motion already 4days didnt pass motion but eating part no problem. May i know what can i do? yest already went to consult doctor give her medicine take but not pass motion yet. Izzit i need to change the milk? currently she drinking Novalac if i change to IT Novalac izzit suitable. Looking forward to your kindly reply.
Thank You.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013