Child has nosebleeds, swollen lymph nodes in neck, postive strep test. Prescribed Cephalexin. Concerned about nosebleed

I took my son in on Monday because he kept having nosebleeds (starting at the beginning of August) and his lymph nodes in neck were swollen. They performed a strep test that came back positive and prescribed cephalexin (he is allergic to penicillin ). Now that he has had three days worth if antibiotics, he has started to run a fever (101.3) and gets shirt of breath easily. He felt perfectly fine when I took him in. I was concerned about the nosebleeds more than anything. Should I be concerned/take him back in to his pediatrician?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012