Child has no interest in studies, wastes time with friends, addicted to tobacco. Help

sir,pl show me right way .because of distrb with my sons dosent have right awarness with his study,carrier life.son old now 20yers having singal parent.mother.&one sis age 24yers,doing job in news editing fild.i mother working as gov.employee .my son nothing doing in hole day,just time pass with any frainda we told his frainds not to atending but no effect . now he editct with tabaco.drink also,with fully careless.we r very distrb with him.because of his miss use of own life.he never came any concultants for discution sir pl help me mob.0000/0000
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012