Child has neck pain, high fever, tiredness. Labs showed low wbc. What does this mean?

my grandson has been seen 3xs now and they keep drawing blood and sending him home... He is 5 years old complained of his neck hurting was running high temp and not feeling well really tired.... took him to the er they drew blood said he didnt have the flue said come back inthe morning we did his his white blood count was down his platlets a 3.4 hemog low tooo 2nd day wbc lower and and platlets droped another point..... dr arent saying much of anything but now his platlets are 2 and he can bleed out watch him bring him back on monday..... i dont like it please help
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013