Child has nausea, stomach pain, gas and burping. Suggestions?

My daughter is 6 1/2 years old. Saturday night she had three bouts of diarrhea with major nausea. Sunday she woke up and was fine, ate great breakfast. Right after lunch she was experiencing pain in her stomach with nausea. Pain has been directly under her belly button. Sunday evening she got better. Monday woke up no problems at all Mon or Tues. complained a little bit of pain and nausea Tues at bed time. Wed woke up fine, had regular breakfast, went to school, came home right after lunch crying because of major pain in her stomach. She had a regular bowel movement . Pain was still there. Felt better later in the day, came back again full force in the evening. Didn t go to school on Thursday. Basically this has been going on like this through today. Low grade fever . Went to doc and they seem to think it is a virus that has been going around. I am just concerned because she has no throwing up or diarrhea happening. It is just major tummy pain with nausea that is pretty much constant but gets much worse here and there throughout the day. Sometimes it goes away all together for an hour or so. Major gas and burping. Also complained a little bit of pain when she and there. Any thoughts??
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013