Child has nasal blockage, has extreme breathing difficulty while sleeping. X-ray showed enlarged adenoids. Guidance?

Sir/Madam, My son is 4 years old and for last one and a half month he is suffering from nasal blockage in the night and difficulty in breathing . We got him examined and the xray reveals that there is a problem of enlarged adenoids indenting the air column.He has a history of mild ARI and prior to his sleeping problem commenced he had an ear infection accompanied by hearing impairment from which he has recovered.He is fine in the daytime playful and active usually but when he sleeps its unbearable the way he breaths as if there is some serious blockage in the nose.I and my wife are doing all we can as alot of his energy is consumed during breathing marathon in the night,his diet is fine, we give him antiallergies ,salanise drops,steam and now nebulisation,is tonsils are swelled as well, plz guide us what to do..
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013