Child has myoclonic epilepsy, taking Clonazepam. Has jerks, losing sense of touch, loose muscles. Better treatment?

hi Sir. My son is 1year 3month years plod he is suffering from myoclonic epilepsy from 8th months.He is taking tablet colonazepam .5mg and lamitor DT25 and syrup sodium valproate(valparin200mg) after awekening from sleep he having myoclonic jerks he is not listening and he get not feel touching., he hve loose museles and he is not able to stand..can i go for ayuirvedhik treatment..So kindly give a solution for better treatment..
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012