Child has mole on penis, hoarse voice, pale. Taken Flonase. Worried

About 16 weeks ago my 8 yr old had mono (test showed he had had within a months time). Since that time he has been pale and hoarse. Somewhat lethargic and appetite has decreased some but not a lot. No fever. I found a large mole on his penis and got worried. I took him to the ped and they think it s a sinus infection due Membrane in nose being swollen. He has had 4 doses of cefidren and Flonase and allergy meds. His voice has worsened and his color is still pale and circles under eyes, I have a dermatologist appt in a few weeks but I am still concerned. He is the type of kid that responds nicely to meds. But nothing is working yet. Any advice on the way to go? I thought I would wait thru the weekend and see what he looked like Sunday. But I am a bit scared
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012