Child has mitochondrial disease, positive type A influenza, low appetite, distended tummy,on Tamiflu. What signs should be watched for?

My four year old daughter has a mitochondrial disease and has tested positive for type A influenza . She is currently taking Tamiflu but is refusing to eat or drink. She will not allow me to run anything through her g-button. She starts screaming that is hurts after about 30 minutes of pedialyte running at 53cc s per hour and her tummy starts to look distended. She is also dry heaving (has had a Nissen Fundo so she can t vomit ). I am concerned about her dehydrating. What signs do I need to look for and when should I take her to the ER if needed?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012