thanks for your question
In babies constipation
is very common complaint which annoys parents, pediatrics doctor has prescribed her suppository and its of no benefit so far, as per my opinion
- reuse suppository (preferably glycerine)
- if you can get papaya then mesh it and give her to eat
- third option is to give Domperidone
) drops as these will increase the motility of intestines after stool has been softened by glycerine
- try to reassure the child as she is in pain and is not able to focus on straining so the condition is getting worsened. give warm support she will pass.
- if not possible with all these methods then the reason might be fecolith or hard stool in rectum
, which can be removed easily by expert pediatrician
by manually or by enema.
all the best