Child has mild fever, congestion, intermittent cough. What treatment should be taken?

Hi, my 7 year old daughter started the last Saturday with a fever of 100.4.. then 102.. Yesterday she was with 103.2..I gave her Ibuprofen twice since then,, and just one time of Tylenol ,, last night at 4:30 a.m.... I know her fever is lower ,, but still a fever, earlier today she was with 99.5.. 99,8.. and right now 100.4.... She caughs every once in a while, she has congestion,, not too much.. I was wonder whether to send her tomorrow to school or if it is something else more serious... I do not have insurance,, but wondering if she is just having a cold or a flu . I appreciate your time to answer.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012