Child has lymph nodes in neck. All test done. Now under medication. What to do for this?

SIR my 04 years son had samll nodes in neck on both sides. The FNAC report says " smears show presence of lymphoreticular cells consisting of mature small lymphocytes along with centrocytes and centroblasts against haemorrhagic backgrond. Impression- Reactive hyperplasia of lymph node.
The USG NECK report says that " thyroid bilateral parotid and sbmandiblar glans are normal. Great vessels of neck are normal. Bilateral enlarged upper anterior cervical nodes noted, 21X 9 mm on right and 22X9mm on left, non matted and non necrotic. IMPRESSIONS- BILATERAL ENLARGED UPPER ANTERIOR CERVICAL NODES NOTED 21X9MM ON RIGHT AND 22X9MM ON LEFT, NON MATTED AND NON NECROTIC".
MICROBIOLOGY MANTOUX TEST SAYS "9X11MM"REACTIVE..
"IMMUNOASSAYS TEST FOR TUBERCLOSIS lgM IS 0.390 NEGATIVE."
ABDOMINAL SONOGRAPHY IMPRESSION " NORMAL SONOGRAPHY OF ABDOMEN AND PELVIS".

HE WAS SPEAKING FLUENTLY WHEN HE WAS 03 YEARS OLD BT WHEN THESE NODES STARTED VISIBLE HE WAS SPEAKING FEW WORDS WITH DIFFICULTY. I DON'T KNOW WHETHER IT IS NORMAL OR STUTTERING.
FROM LAST 05 MONTHS HE IS TAKING ANTI TB TREATMENT BUT THERE IS NO IMPROVEMENT.

SIR PLS HELP
THANK U V MUCH
MY EMAIL YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013