Child has lump on eyelid. Rash on vagina due to diarrhea. Help

my almost 3 year old daughter has had a lump on her right eyelid under the skin for 2 weeks almost, and it was caused from her falling forward in a vehicle when I put on the brakes after she escaped her car seat. well as soon as that eye was going away her other eyelid was red and looked swollen a tad bit, then she woke up today with it more swollen and it seemed to swell more throughout the day. its weird I don't see no lumps or any indication of a poke or nothing. also when she came back from the sitter the other day she had a rash on her vagina and the sitter said it was due to her having diarea. but its been 3 days or 4 that I have been using pure corn starch, and desitine and butt paste, and its like not going away but it looks as if its a bunch of like redish bumbs and not like a diaper rash.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013