Child has low weight, looks slim, has good diet regime. How can it be improved?

My daughter is 4.5 years old( born on November 3, 2007). She is 100 cms tall and weighs 13.5 kg. Am little worried about her weight. She looks slim. Her birth weight is 2.75kg She eats almost all veggies and fruits, 4 number of dates two days , a week. I wont say she is very bad in eating. She is kind of ok. She drinks bournvita liitle champs, twice a day or atleast before going to bed. We are pure veg and we don’t take eggs too. Please suggest some ways to improve her height/weight. Should I change her feeding pattern?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012