Child has low rectal temperature. Taking antibiotics for ear infection. Had pneumonia, flu and norovirus. Cause?

at 12:30 am on 4/8 my 2yr olds rectal temp was 104. his doc checked him today...he has been on antibiotics since 4/1 for a double ear infection..his R ear is better and L ear is improving...he ran fevers all day but they were around 101-102 axillary...his temp now is 96.2 rectally...he had 160mg of tylenol at 800pm..not sure if that is what dropped his temp that low.....he has been very sick since halloween..pneumonia twice..last one was 3/22.. about 7 ear infections, flu twice, norovirus, and several head colds...he recently began having random outbreaks of hives...this is currently being evaulated by an allergist to find the cause....main concern is this low rectal temp....what should I do??? he is dressed in layers..covered with 3 blankets..
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013