Child has low grade glioma in mid brain stem. Following ayurvedic treatment. Any other treatment?

I am from india, i have a daughter who is 6 yrs old, she is suffering from low grade glioma in mid brain stem.would like to know if any treatment can be done for the of now we have been following ayurveda treatment for her for the past two years.her present condition is in balance in walking and entangling of her leg .until last month she was walking slowly, presently her movements have slowed down.her speach too is slowed down.she is tired too.
kindly advice me on this
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013