Child has low grade fever, green and soft stool, fussiness, decreased appetite

I have a 15 month old female who has the following symptoms: low grade fever, green soft stool , fussiness , and decreased appetite x 6 weeks . She is having a bowel movement q3 hours ( not her norm). I chalked it all up to teething but now we ate having problems w severe diaper rash which we can not get under control with topical meds . Mild cough and runny nose too.... ( it appears to be a little better after a month)... Very prone to ear infections which I m sure she now has after what I assume was a virus. Please help!!!! Her pediatrician lectures me every time I take her in about getting a her tubes but I have been fighting w her office bc they still havent done m referral. It s excuse after excuse ....
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012