Child has low birth weight. Lack of breast milk. Correct amount of breast milk to gain weight?

My baby had low birth weight (2kg). Im extracting breastmilk for her. She is 3 months old now weighing 3.86 kg. i need to give her a supplent as i dont have enough breastmilk. I decided on nan 1 but dont know how much to give her. As the tin works according to the babys age and not the weight. My baby drinks between 100 and 120ml breastmilk 6 times a day. The tin suggets 175 ml 5 times a day. I am confused! Please help
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012