Child has low appetite, constant stomach ache. Should I give her the prescribed Culpaton before meal or only during pain?

Hi, I am Pat. I have a daughter of 5 years 2 months old. She vomitted very seriouly 3 days ago. After this voitting , her apetite turn bad. She ofter complain stomache .Sometime she feel pain 2, 3 hours after meal. Sometime pain on empty stomach early morning.Doctor gave her Cuplaton oral drop. and ask to feed her 4 times a day. My question is should I feed her with cuplaton before meal or when she feel the pain only? Thank You.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012