Child has low appetite and seems to be losing weight. Suggestion for good diet?

Good Day Dr. Grief, Greetings! I am a mother of 2 kids. and i have a feeding problem with my two (2) year old son. he lose his appetite and also losing his weight for about a few months. and i can t hardly find some answers to my questions of how or what to give and prepare a best food for my son just to give him a good diet .. please help me find the answer to my problem. i appreciate your kindness. Thank You, Minnie Sanchez Philippines
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012