Child has loose stools, may be milk allergy, black stools after giving NAN. Problem?

Hi, My baby old 10 months s having continious loose tools for the past 3 months. Doctor sugested its milk allergy .. Continued her advis and stopped milk products. Later another doctor said no milk allergy, only accult blood in ur stool report their is no reducing substance so start giving NAN I found no problem for two days... now iam getting black coloured stools .. I am very much scared. Whats the problem for my baby.. How can i rectify her....
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012