Child has loose stools, done stool test. Valuable suggestions?

my 2 year old kid having loose stool since last ten days. In stool report the colour - greenist, consistency-semi loose, reaction-acidic, mucus - positive, ph-6, blood-nil and vegetable cells-present, ova-nil, cysts-ent. histiolytica seen, parasites-nil, pus cells-10-12, epithelial cells1-2, RBC-Nil, Muscle fibres-nil, starch granules-nil, f.globules and soap-nil, others-nil. please give your valuable suggestion and the name of medicine that can be used.
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012