Child has loose stools. Heredity or intolerance or parasite?

My 18 month old daughter has lose stools all the time-like mashed potatoes. She has a bowl movement about 4-6 times a day. As she gets older the bigger the mess gets out her diapers. It is difficult to potty train her as it is so lose. I had taken her to a dr. but he did not want to do an allergy test and suggest no dairy but yogurt was ok. So she has been on soy milk for over 3 months but no changes. Cow milk makes her bowl movements stink, but i dont think its the root of the problem. She eats at least one banana a day, lots of fresh fruit, leafy greens etc. She was Breast fed til 11 months. Growing like a weed. If she eats some all bran muffin she gets super lose stools. Her dad and her adult sister both get lose bowl movements often from a variety of foods they eat. She has rarely had a nice playdough poo. she has been battling bum rash . Absoluty no fruit juice-way to acidic and causes bad rash too. Could it be hereditery or intolerance or parasite? Should i take her in to a dr again? Im not sure what to do as this is not nice for my daughter, myself and her caregivers.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013