Child has loose motions, foul smelling stools, vomiting. Given Domstal. What should I do?

hello doctor, my son is 10months old. he has loose motions since 2days now. initially it was foul smelling and semisolid but since yesterday its started with vomiting and after giving domstal loose motions started. he was admitted for one and half day in hospital and was given iv fluids. rinifol was started immediately after first loosemotion but has not shown much effect. now he is back home as is taking ORS .his loosemotions have increased and its watery. he is refusing solids and is on breast feed and ORS throughout the day. i am worried that now he may get dehydrated. rinifol had shown positive effect after initial dose but now i feel there is no change. in such situation what should i do? how much time does it take rinifol to show its effect? please reply. thanks pragya
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012