Child has loose motions. Stool green color. Started after giving ghee. Cure?

My 6 months 3week old son is having loose motions since a week, it mostly starts from night till early morning around 10 times. The stools is mucusy being green in color and sometimes almost reddish color too(along with normal yellow color). He is on solid since 1 months ,mainly 2 times rice malt n dal malt.The loose motion started the day we feed him ghee along with rice malt. Previously till then he would pass stools 1 s in 5 to 6days.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013